What happens if I have lost my passport?

If you have lost your passport, you need to register a new passport. After that, we will process the eVisa with the Government of Myanmar. We can use all the existing information with the new passport number.


For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to support@etaconsulate.com

- Hotline:

United States United States:+1 424 253 0545

United Kingdom United Kingdom:+44 1865 58 9741

Australia Australia:+61 8 6102 5850