Myanmar eVisa is one kind of the Myanmar Visa that can be applied completely online.
Myanmar eVisa is provided for non-Myanmar visitors who want to travel to Myanmar.
2 purposes approved by the Myanmar eVisa application are Tourism and Business.
There are many available countries which are permitted for Myanmar eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are some designated entrances permitted for Myanmar eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Myanmar e-Tourist Visa can only come with a single entry and a 28-day stay.
Myanmar e-Business Visa can only come with a single entry and a 70-day stay.
Myanmar eVisa is only valid for 90 consecutive days and unlimited applications a year.
After receiving the Myanmar eVisa by email, you can travel to Myanmar immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Myanmar. It is very important, especially for Visa On Arrival (VOA).
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Myanmar eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Myanmar eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Myanmar eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Myanmar.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Myanmar eVisa
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
* You need to see more detailed information about Document Requirements.
Myanmar eVisa application will bring you a more convenient trip.
- Read also: What is Myanmar e-Tourist Visa?
- Read also: What is Myanmar e-Business Visa?
- Read also: How to apply for Myanmar eVisa?
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States:+1 424 253 0545
United Kingdom:+44 1865 58 9741
Australia:+61 8 6102 5850