► After finishing all Document Requirements mentioned below, please send us through our email: email@example.com
Based on the type of email you apply for, the requirements are different as below:
► Myanmar e-Tourist Visa
- Passport; and
- Personal photo.
► Myanmar e-Business Visa
- Personal photo;
- Company Registration of the inviting company; and
- Letter of Invitation.
1. Passport Requirements:
Your passport has to be an ordinary passport with a validity of at least 6 months and 2 blank pages. You only need to send us the scan of the bio-page of your passport, following the below guidelines:
- Format: PDF
- Clearly show your biographical data (name, country of birth, date of birth, passport number, expiration date, etc...)
2. Personal Photo Requirements:
Your photo must be taken within the last 3 months, following the below guidelines:
- Format: JPEG - PDF
- Without borders
- Must show your full face, opening eyes, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- NO SHADOW on the face or the background
- Show the full center head from the top of hair to the bottom of the chin
- DO NOT take a photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance
- Must be in COLOR
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required
3. Company Registration of inviting company:
The registration of the inviting registered company must still valid for at least 3 months.
- For a local company, you need to provide its Certificate of Incorporation.
- For a foreign investment company, you need to provide its Certificate of Registration of Branch Office.
4. Letter of Invitation:
Please notice that a recommendation or invitation letter from one of following Myanmar Registered Foreign Chamber of Commerce Association are also accepted:
- Thai Business Association of Myanmar;
- French - Myanmar Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FMCCI);
- European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar(Euro Cham Myanmar);
- Malaysian Business Chamber;
- British Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar.
Children under the age of 7 having their own passports need to have their own Myanmar eVisa applications. Children under the age of 7 listed in their parent/guardian passport that accompanies them on the trip can be included in their parent/guardian's applications.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +273 1 813 5274
Hong Kong: +852 8191 5898