Introduction of Myanmar e-Business Visa
- Myanmar e-Business Visa is one kind of the Myanmar eVisa issued online by the Government of Myanmar.
- Myanmar eVisa for Business is provided for non-Myanmar visitors who want make the Business trips such as making sales or establishing contact on behalf of the company outside Myanmar.
- Read also: What is Myanmar e-Tourist Visa?
- Read also: How to apply for Myanmar eVisa?
Only the following activities are permitted:
- Setting up industrial/business venture
- Attending technical/business meetings
- Recruiting manpower
- Participation in exhibitions, business/trade fairs
- Expert/specialist in connection with an ongoing project
- Conducting tours
There are many available countries which are permitted for Myanmar eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are some designated entrances permitted for Myanmar eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Myanmar e-Business Visa can only come with a single entry and a 70-day stay.
Myanmar e-Business Visa is only valid for 90 consecutive days.
After receiving the Myanmar eVisa by email, you can travel to Myanmar immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Myanmar. It is very important, especially for Visa On Arrival (VOA).
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Myanmar eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Myanma eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Myanmar eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Myanmar.
- Check more: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Myanmar e-Business Visa
1. Your photo must be colorful, 2 inches x 2 inches and taken within 3 months.
2. Your scanned passport must have the validity at least 6 months and contain all personal particulars.
3. Your detailed information must have the name of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
4. Letter of Invitation to you from a registered company:
- Company Registration of inviting company
- Certificate of Incorporation (For Local companies) or Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment companies)
* You need to see more detailed information about Document Requirements.
Advantages of choosing our Myanmar e-Business Visa service
Myanmar e-Business Visa application will bring you a more convenient trip. Our service help you obtain your Myanmar eVisa service with many benefits like:
- Simplified online application process;
- Document requirement checked;
- Information double checked and correction when necessary;
- Privacy protection and safe forms;
- 24/7/365 professional support via email and Hotline;
- eVisa recovered via email in lost cases;
- Especially recommended for emergency cases;
- Flexible refund service policy for denied cases.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org